The following five steps to a successful pilgrimage were submitted to us by Rev. Francis Hoffman “Fr. Rocky”, Executive Director of Relevant Radio.
5 Steps to a Successful Pilgrimage
- Go to Confession before you walk the Pilgrimage
- Plan to go to Mass the day of the Pilgrimage
- Bring a Rosary with you and pray one decade each mile, for a total of twenty decades for the twenty miles, covering all of the Joyful, Sorrowful, Glorious and Luminous Mysteries.
- Offer up each mile for a specific person.
- Resolve never to ask “how much farther until we’re there?”